Thursday, May 6, 2010

TOFU BUST!!!

Tonight i spent two hours(because my food processor is teeny weeny) making dinner. I finally got the guts to try tofu, and garrett hates mushrooms but i like them so i said what the heck i'm doin it. Can i just say NASTY!! Wish i could have those two hours of my life back. I took one bite and garrett took one bite. He was like sorry babe this is not good. I said don't be sorry this is nasty and i told him what was in it. I sort of smiled cuz, i was trying to be sneaky sneaky alas it was a bust. Well i guess we'll never do that again. So anyone who says Tofu is good; either they are weird, or they are lying to you!!! It looks like cream cheese, but feels spongy. Lesson learned. So if you come across a recipe for pesto pasta. Save yourself the trouble, i've been there and done it. glad i just saved you two hours of your life! THE END!!

1 comment:

Pierson family said...

Why were you making Pesto Pasta with Tofu!? Tofu is super gross!!! So is Vegan cheese, there saved you another 6 dollars lol. I have a really yummy easy recipe for a yummy healthy Pesto Pasta if you are interested.