Wednesday, June 2, 2010

File Folder Funness!!!

We were sitting next to some people at church that had these fun little file folders full of total funness. I'm not sure that is actually a word but just go with it. I talked to Diane after sacrament and told her that is super creative. She was like oh no i got it from this website. It's called File Folder Fun, and the web address is http://www.filefolderfun.com/ then click on the games tab. Then you can scroll down and click on the browse by age, or by subject whatever you wish. It's pretty easy after that. They are all free and let's be honest the cheaper the better. I'll put a few pics up when i finish mine, hopefully tomorrow. They have a lot of stuff for all ages, I did some for the alphabet, colors, matching, etc. I say great for church but also just great. I printed some off before Breck went to bed and he was so excited. He kept saying my game mom, my game!! So if your looking for something new to do that is super cheap, this is for you!!

No comments: