Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Splash of the Summer!!



I love me some baby rolls, so I thought I would throw this in. Especially for Kiersten. I don't feel that the picture does her justice, but well i love them anyways!!

It happened like this. Brecken went until near hypothermia which took all of twenty minutes, he has no fat on him whatsoever and we live in Rexburg, enough said. He also went on all of the slides without much coaxing and loved it. Addi went down like the picture. Melt down city after .2 seconds. Hated it all. I tried a few times, and nope she wasn't having it. Please notice her stinkin cute flip flops that match her swimsuit, i love them. Good first day of summer. Really it has been raining here for the last month I kid you not, so here is to more sunny days and warm weather to play outside and go to the park!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I was going to say, how warm was it? but Brecken's near hypothermia says it all! Hopefully it gets warmer by the time we visit!