Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovin Life!!



Our days are really long here, or I should my days seem to be so long and the nights so short. But I love it. I love the time that I get to spend with my little ones, it won't be much longer before Brecken starts school and then its just a domino affect after that, once one goes it seems like they all go. So i really am enjoying the time I get to spend with my kiddos, we read books, and Brecken does some sort of school. We run our errands, literally. Eat and take us some naps, well they nap usually not at the same time, i'm never quite that lucky!!:) But I like to have some one on one time with both of them. Even though some days i'm exhausted, (I get up to get garrett a lunch and to shut the garage door, and alot times don't go back to sleep). I like to be able to see gar in the morning and spend time with my midgets. I like to get up early and be productive with my day. We haven't made any "real" friends left. We have some a few people we hung out with one time, but no one on a regular bases yet. But we're happy and on a schedule and I like it alot.

No comments: