Sunday, March 13, 2011

Self Portrait and BLOG OVERLOAD!!



Brecken drew a self portrait that was a little similar to this one in church today during sacrament, there are a few changes 1. He had hair and 2. He had what appeared to be three legs. He came over and said in not so much of a whisper "Mom, look its me and I'm peeing." A few people around us got a nice little chuckle. Love that kid. Ps I blogged ALOT today so you may have to look back at older posts to see them all, if you last that long. I know your totally jealous of my so exciting life or it could be the fact that I haven't posted in forever!! So for the people that have been bugging me for weeks to update my blog you may wish you never asked!!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this kid is too funny!!! i miss all of u guys sooooo much!

Alan and Kiersten said...

BAHAHAHAHA!! oh my gosh i LOVE that boy!!!