Monday, April 25, 2011

Soccer Girl!!



I got to go and watch my cute little niece play soccer. Seriously she is the cutest thing ever and I love her!! She is the one on the far right. Our camera got dropped and the zoom lens broke so lame! She even scored a goal while I was there!! She played awesome and my sister yelled.......................................ALOT!!! What can I say she's a Jones. I yelled but not nearly as much!:)


Auntie Alyssa bought treats for the kiddos, mine were in Heaven and the auntie scored lots of points!!
My Nephew is the cutest chubbiest little dude!! I could nibble his huge rolls on day long!! he's delicious!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Wow he looks like Zach. I laughed so hard at the "my sister yelled...alot" I just wouldn't seem right if she didn't yell a lot at a soccer game. :o)