Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whoops sorry Bud!!!


Before the Hair cut! He did not want his hair cut this morning, but I finally talked him into the bathroon to get it cut. I just about done and I had just finished trimming around the ears and I noticed I missed a little spot. I wasn't thinking and just went up to fix it and right as I hit the spot I realized I forgot to put the guard back on and well now my child looks ALOT like his DAD!!! Breck was really MAD I felt so bad!! This kid definitely knows what kind of hair cut he likes now and well this is definitely not one of them. You can tell in the picture he is still upset!! hahaha


Not so Happy!!!

Peace!! Not so Mad at Mama anymore!! Love this little guy!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

I did the same thing to Kaydo. Whoops. Luckily he is young enough that he didn't mind.