Thursday, August 4, 2011

Athletic MUCH?


Brecken has ALWAYS been physically coordinated and extremely athletic. I guess as his mom I'm used to it. I look at other kids his age and he really is advanced as far as coordination and strength goes. He is SO strong! Today we were at the pool and it seems every time we go someone is impressed with him and/or Addi's fearlessness to jump in and swimming ability. Anyways these ladies were there and were so impressed how Brecken could swim so far without his floaty. He had a ball and started throwing it with one of the ladies and our pool is pretty big and he was throwing the ball almost the whole length of the pool. I was shocked! Our house is little so we don't throw balls in our house. Anyways I was impressed and being his mom I totally get to bragg. This kid has so more energy that I wish I just had a fraction of it but he puts it to good use! I hope Garrett and I can afford to encourage him in athletics because I think he would do Amazing! I think Garrett's dream would to have him race motorcycles. Because we all know how much Brecken loves his bikes. Or should I say Garrett? It's a toss up on who likes them more!


No comments: