Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Update!



we have never gotten a 3d picture of any of our kiddos until now! I think ultrasound pictures are sort of really creepy but this was pretty cool! PS the baby's face is not lumpy. SO...A little Update well if you don't have facebook or you haven't heard we are having another BOY!!! WOOT WOOT! It will be very fun to see how much alike or different our boys are! Right now his name is Bentley! Like I said for right now, meaning it may change. Garrett and I have changed our minds three times already so when we have him you may be shocked when you hear another name! HAHA Garrett and I are proud to say we have been right all 3 times on guessing the sexes of our babies. We are so excited to meet this guy and try and fit 5 people into our 850 sq foot apartment! We are getting really creative over here.

And a little pregnancy update. The morning sickness has basically subsided and I feel better. My house is finally back to its regular cleanliness self and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that's happy about that. I'm happy to report i've only gained 1 pound so far and this pregnancy has been pretty identical to breck so i'll probably gain 12 lbs in a month yes it happened and I cried!

No comments: