Thursday, September 15, 2011

A TRUE Surprise!



I haven't seen my Dad in a year and he surprised me and helped us move for the weekend. Garrett kept a secret literally for the first time ever in our marriage.....he kept the secret for TWO whole days. Seriously this is a record. It was so nice to see my Dad I just wish we weren't moving all weekend. He was a huge help! He helped me for 13 hours on Friday and then for six hours on Saturday. I didn't get very many pictures but we all had alot of fun. It was nice to see him hopefully it won't be another year before I see him again, that's waaaaay too long! The kids couldn't get enough of him. Brecken loved watching movies and playing battleship on the Ipad with him. He kept asking if he could play his game! Thanks for everything Dad We love YOU!!

No comments: