Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All her own Style!

I'm pretty sure I did her hair this day but by mid morning it's crazy has come through, what can I say like mother like daughter.  Please notice her clothes of choice.  She gets dressed all by herself these days, which somedays are awesome and I'm so glad but other days when we HAVE to go in public i'm hoping people realize that sometimes they just dress themselves and their in nothing you can do! haha.  I love it though.  Please check out the leggings and the shirt match though.  But that vest she just has to wear it with most outfits.  It's an 18 month old vest and she can still fit in it! haha.  The green bucket is for bubbles I'm pretty sure after I poured the bubbles in five minutes later they were dumped all over the ground!  Two years olds I tell ya what!

No comments: