Monday, May 7, 2012

Addi and her Shoes!

Garrett and I went out on a last minute date.  We just went to Panda and ROSS!!  I NEED some new shirts sooooo bad.  Anyways wouldn't ya know the kids all got stuff! haha.  After I dropped off the babysitter I wanted to make sure her shoes fit.  I put them on her and she LOVES them.  I told her I would put them downstairs and she could wear them to church if she wanted.  She said "No I wear them."  I said to bed?? Addi:   YEAHHHHH!  So off to sleep she went.  She slept with them all the whole night.  When we took her to the bathroom before we went to bed I asked her if she wanted them off and she said no, she wanted to wear them.  She came into our room in the morning and sure enough her pretty red shoes still on!  Cutest lil tornado I ever saw!

No comments: