Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fun things Breck says!

Brecken is quite funny these days.  IF we are friends on facebook you have probably read most of these.  I just copied and pasted them. HAHA We haven't had internet in forever so that is kind of how I remembered things. 
 Breck says mom do transformers have Christmas? I say no they are just pretend. He sort of gets irritated and says no mom they are real. I look for them. I see them everywhere I'm an expert. Haha well okay I guess I stand corrected expert!
Getting ready to get on the escalator tonight to go down to baggage claim Breck yells holy sh** over and over. Everyone around us was laughing hysterically. Some lady says that is priceless. I was like uh where did you hear that. He was like no where. Turns out he was saying holy ship..... not sure where the ship was
In Breck's prayer tonight..... "please bless that the transformers find megatron." Garrett and I are still dying. Love that kid!
The other day at brecks school his little friend who has some physical disabilities stood all by himself for the first time. Everyone was trying to get him to do again and he wouldn't. Him and Breck were playing blocks all by themselves when Breck leaned over and whispered Jaime you should try again cuz standing is SO much FUN! I love my little Guy!
You know what will take ten years off your life... When your super uncoordinated daughter walks into the bathroom from your bedroom carrying your one month old.. Proudly saying mommy its okay I got tooper! He laid in the hallway while I finished my hair and my heart rate returned to normal!yikes!
  So this morning breck kept saying "mom what does a** start with...." I said breck where did you hear that word from thats a naughty word He said," no its not its his name." Pointing to the movie. Turns out his name is Ash. We worked on saying it,correctly! Haha
Garrett points to a car and says breck who is that.... Breck gets really excited and says its bumblebee. HES REAL!!!! I knowed it!!! He is real! Is he going to transform!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: