Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bubba Stewart



So any of you who know the Breckster know that he loves bikes. He'll sit down and look at a motorcycle magazine over any book. Jason is garrett's uncle and he taught Brecken who Bubba Stewart is. The video is really cute. He points out who bubba is in the magazine. Also because of Brecken's love for bikes, he got an "owie." We were helping some friends move and he has a motorcycle and i let breck out of the car and we went to climb onto the bike and got a second degree burn on his knee. I have never seen the midget cry like that and he kept saying, "bike bite," It was really sad but cute at the same time. Sorry i don't have any pics of the burn on the camera i only have it on my phone. Anyways that kid is the toughest little midget i know. I hope all our kids are that tough.:)

2 comments:

Melly Mae said...

poor baby!!! he is such a tough kid. lol. i can't even tell you how many times i've seen him hit his head so hard....and he never cries. lol. he's halarious. we miss you guys!!!! ps- you need to tell me where you bought your blocks? i can't find any like that; the uneven ones? did gar cut em for you? loves!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tashina---are you ready to have that baby yet? I'm counting down the days already! I hope everything is going well. I can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie.