Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Graduation and Shootin




Here are some pictures to prove that I actually did Graduate. It's official. I'm finally done and everyone asks how it feels, and It's no different yet. I think it will hit me as soon as the semester starts again. This is the first break that i've had since Breck was 2 months old. It's been a long ride but so grateful that i finished. Here are some pictures of what we did to celebrate no longer being in school is a little shooting. I haven't been in forever and Garrett let us tag along with him and some buddies and it was really fun. It was nice and hot and really fun. Garrett did a little wheelin in the Zuki and made me really nervous but it was fun to see his skills in action. By the way the Suzuki is for sale for any takers!!:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it is amazing to finally be done. I love your picture of your prego belly shotting.

Katy said...

Congrats again, Grad!!!!! And AGAIN, i love love love love love that picture of you shooting the gun... in fact, i think i'll blow it up and put it on my wall... would that be weird?

Marissa said...

k, that is the perfect little pregnant belly. congrats on graduating!
p.s WTF? why are you guys selling that car? luke and i saw one down here and wanted to buy it.
:)

Alan and Kiersten said...

ok that picture of you holding the gun 8 months pregnant is HILARIOUS! i definitely wouldn't want to mess with you...EVER. congrats on graduating! hooray!