Monday, November 30, 2009

The PERFECT life!!!


The other day i walked into the living room and breck was just waking up from a nap, addi was still napping (gotta love all the naps little ones take) and garrett was on the computer probably surfin craigs list lets be honest!!:) Anyways I walked in and I was like I seriously have the perfect life. We may be poorer than dirt, Seriously poorer than dirt, but we're happy!! My kids are clothed (thanks to grandparents mostly:)) we're all healthy, are problems i would say are strictly financial but that's college right!!:) We are truely blessed. I know someone always has it worse than we do. I have two beautiful children and the most loving husband who studies hard for his grades and does everything he can for us. He is the best husband and Dad I am one lucky girl. So yes i do have the PERFECT life!!! P.S. It's almost Christmas!!!

No comments: