Friday, February 19, 2010

wedding!!




It's official there is no more jones girls. we are all a ripley and actually there are two of them, a Pierson, and a Packard!! WEIRD!!! It was so fun to be with my sisters this doesn't happen except every few years. I didn't get a ton of pictures from this weekend but i did have a good time with the gals and i'm pretty sure all the cousins had a blast. So the pics Nacho and Kyle coming out of the Idaho Falls temple, girls getting nails done. PS my older sister is like 7 months preggers and looks amazing as usual. I had to throw this picture in of me looking like a total wronch (sp)!! I was yelling at garrett to as the location of the camera and pretty sure he told me to chill.(ps you don't do that to me) But alas i think it is funny. I get stressed out really easy at family functions and poor garrett is good sport but gets the brunt of my stress!!:) He's a really really good husband!! I love the picture of my sister with addi truly precious!!!! Isn't my sister the most gorgeous bride. PS her dress was ivory and not white and it looked freakin fabulous but let's be honest she makes anything look good!! Love you Nacho!!

No comments: