Thursday, April 29, 2010

BABIES!!!


This week there have been three babies born by this week that we know. One is especially dear to me. My sweet nephew was born today. His name is Kale Benjamin born this morning, he belongs to Alyssa and Zach. Zach's first boy!! WOOT WOOT!!
This week has brought me back to what seems like yesterday. Addi was seriously this little, is that possible??? She is almost nine months, seriously i can't believe it.
Now my sister has a little guy that is also the exact same size. I'm so sad we won't get to see him for a while!! He is here and i'm sure my sister is so excited!! Her pregnancies are always rough and she is a trooper. I love when they are this little and quiet!!:)j/k My kids are growing like weeds, sometimes i still have to pinch myself because i can't believe that i have two beautiful little kiddos!! YAY for babies!!!! I'M AN AUNT AGAIN!!
We now have
2 nephews
6 nieces
1 ?(still in the oven)
YAY for BABIES!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Who's the oven? :o)

Unknown said...

Yeah Who's in the Oven?

McKenzie