Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cutest Bug ever!!!


Okay i'm sorry but i have the cutest little girl ever!!! I saw this dress at sears when we were getting the kids some of their summer clothes and it was only nine dollars (not quite the Price at Ross, but let's be honest not many places can beat those prices) but i had to have this dress. They had four different styles and let me tell you i wanted one of each, but alas i didn't and just got this one!! I love love love it and so did Garrett. PS she has a little clip in her hair that lasted for about an hour and then disappeared on the gym floor at church. I guess i need to wait another month or two. Oh my bald babies how i love them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! and so is that Dress!

Pierson family said...

That is so cute I will have to go to Sears and find this dress!