Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pooped!!!



What do you think we are looking at here. The Chalk that says, "I love Garrett?" Well i do love Garrett but no we are looking at these "rocks." People this is poo. Not from a dog, cat or animal but from my two year old. Here's what happened. Addi was napping, so i was folding laundry while breck was supposedly playing and in the process removed all of his clothes. Garrett was on his way home and should of been walking in the door literally anytime.
I hear the door open, and then close 10 seconds later.
Me: Babe, is that you?
Brecken: No, it's me mama. I poop.
(ps brecken also refers to tooting as poop. why i have no idea)
Me: you mean you tooted.
Brecken: No i pOOOped outside. (Ps when he says poop, his o is very long and quite funny).
Me: You went outside to toot.
Breck: (very matter of fact like) No, mama i pooped outside. I show you.
Me: ok show me, expecting to see nothing.
and yes folks as much as this is TMI it was hard to be mad because it was so funny to see and he was so proud. I really shouldn't have laughed because later on Garrett caught him trying to pee outside. Anyways, Have your kids ever done anything like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom tells the story of my older brother peeing outside ALL the time. finally she told him that he would have to live in the dog house (outside with the animals) if he was going to "bathroom" outside with the animals. i think she even put him in the dog house and left him there and that did the trick!

Marissa said...

Ridiculously funny. not much else to say other than that.