Saturday, April 17, 2010

Zuk Makeover!!



The Zuk when we got it until now. Garrett can tell you everything we've ok let's be honest he's done on it, but i can tell you there is a lift way bigger tires(try getting into that when your eight months pregnant:)), and A NEW PAINT JOB(please say like they do on the price is right, when they say you a new car it's funner that way.) I don't think the picture does it justice, we'll try and get some more pictures soon. I have to say i'm all for a new paint for super cheap. Garrett did it all by himself. Ok i helped a little, i sanded and taped it off. It was nice to spend some time together doing what Garrett loves. PS the color is Ford Blue and its tractor paint not regular auto motive paint. Why did we do this you ask? To make it sell super quick (hopefully). So if you know anyone that wants an awesome four wheel drive rig this one is for you for a low price of... I have no idea, you'll have to talk to Garrett!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Dude! We are totally looking for a new car and I WISH we lived closer to buy it. I know Luke would LOVE to drive that puppy!

Anonymous said...

Tashina I just love the fact that you used the word "Rig" in your post. Oh and I read your description using price is right tone. and yeah it made me laugh.