Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOVIN THIS WEATHER and my sweet new ride!!


Don't worry about my child sitting and crying in the grass. Look at my sweet set up for the summer. You diggin. I cannot tell you how excited i am about this. We have been trying
to find ways to save money and also ways to be more fit. Kill two birds with one stone. These things will more than pay for themselves before the summer is over. I can honestly say i haven't been this happy in a long time. My drug and love is to workout and well it just hasn't been happening unless i want to go at like ten at night or five in the morning, lets be honest its not gonna happen. Breck hate hate hated the jogger and wanted to run. Now he and Addster love love love this thing. I was gone for three hours today just playing and visiting Daddy at work and these kids were gems, i tell ya. So here are the rules, (garrett got a bike too:))
1. Anywhere that is within biking distance you bike. So pretty much anywhere in town.
2. You are not aloud to go to the store(with the car) if you need only one thing. You must need more stuff than the trailer will hold. (ps the trailer is also a stroller and I'm seriously in heaven everyone should get one, i'm not kidding)
3. Make sure we plan ahead so we don't have to be in a hurry, so we won't have to take the car. You must take the bike.
4. Garrett can drive the car to work. (because he is a delivery boy, so i guess that's ok).
5. We can drive to church.
Otherwise its all bikes for this famdamily!!!
I'm so looking forward to it!!
I see this being awesome for our family. We have used our bikes everyday that it hasn't snowed. Yes it snowed like four inches at the beginning of the week. bizarre i know.

So today was amazing weather and garrett works pretty much all day, so i packed the kids up and off we went. first stop ducks, where brecken didn't want to miss out on feeding them and told me he had to go potty and before i knew it, he was drippin out his shorts, so that is why he is wearing one of addi's diapers, couldn't believe it actually fit to be honest. So he continued to feed the ducks, play at the park, eat frozen yogurt and see daddy all without pants. I honestly didn't really care the weather was too nice. Plus I'll probably never see those people again anyways. AWESOME DAY I TELL YA AWESOME. PS both kids zonk out on the way home, brecken is just like garrett and has to have his whole body covered in a blanket, and addi was leaning on Breck the whole way home it was too cute. They love being in there together.


3 comments:

Darren and Tessa said...

I am SOOO jealous.....I want that trailer/stroller where did you get it? What brand is it...I MUST look into this!

Pierson family said...

How much would one of these Jogging stroller/cab thingys cost? I have been wanting to get one so bad! Its perfect biking weather here in the summers and what a great way to work out!

PS loving the diaper on Breck, ha ha.

Katy said...

holy crapbag, i am totally in love with that trailer!!!! it's awesome, and i love your new rules... this is gonna be a FUN summer for you guys!!!

ps. if you're ever wanting to, ya know, get rid of it... call me up! :)