Friday, May 14, 2010

So Proud!!


This guy has been working so hard lately. He is almost done with school and his internship. I know he can't wait and neither can i. He does so much for our family and tries to make whatever time he can for us. This semester seems to be a lot better as far as getting to see him and i get to go to the gym a lot more.(so you know that makes me happy!!) I hope we find a job soon. He has been networking and applying for everything he does and maybe doesn't qualify for. He had a few interviews and one job he really wanted and was bummed he didn't get. His uncle made a good point and i think it helps keep perspective. He said, then it wasn't the right job and it will come. Such a wise man. I think its hard though when you look for so long and wonder is it ever going to come??? But it will and we try and keep that perspective. We will move pretty much anywhere for a job we don't care where. I love Garrett so much and am so thankful for him. Today was a rough day all around. I'll be honest. The kids were whinny and crying all day. Everywhere i turned it seemed like it was going wrong, for instance this guy cut me off horribly like almost hit me so i honked so he wouldn't and he flipped me off. Can you believe that? Some people geez, but then Garrett called(they are putting on an event tomorrow for his internship) and said come down bring the kids. So we piled in the car and headed an hour out of town and its just what the Dr ordered. I did some hard labor with garrett raking tumbleweeds and weed wackin away!! Amazing i miss yard work!! Brecken was completely covered in dirt after .2 seconds being out of the car (such a boy) and loved every minute of it. Addi sat in her stroller and ate graham crackers like there was no tomorrow and was also covered in dirt(probably from big brother, he's great like that) She did awesome. Then they napped on the way home which was 7pm and decided to not go to sleep until 10:30 awesome!! Anyways, garrett always is there when i need him and keeps me sane even when he isn't home. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! Keep up the good work love!!!

No comments: