Sunday, July 4, 2010

1460 Happily Days of Wedded Bliss!!


Me and this goofball have been married for four years!! (and technically three days) We have been through more than the average couple I think. It has truly made us so much stronger as a couple. We were going to see Eclipse for our anniversary but it was so nice out we had to take advantage of the nice weather. So we went golfing. Garrett is in a golf class and he has to go at least one other time outside of class so we killed two birds with one stone!! I have decided I'm awful at golf. I'm pretty athletic I think but folks golf is not my forte. It was nice to be able to get out with out the midgets and spend time. My neighbor and Bestie watched the kids for us so we could go, so a big shout out to her, Thanks Kiersten!! Garrett ended up getting food poisoning in the middle of golfing which was a huge bummer for him. He is finally recovered thank goodness!! Happy Four years Babe I love you!!



1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

aw i feel so proud to have a shout out on your blog! :) glad you guys had fun! congrats on the 1460 days of wedded bliss! :)