Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Addi is ONE!!!

I'll post pictures later today but I had a moment in our crazy life right now to post about my sweet girl!!
Addi,
We are so glad that you are a part of our small family!! You bring a smile to my face every time i look at you. You are such an easy baby and are happy to just be around. You hardly ever cry and are so melo. You like to play with your crazy brother and wrestle. You let him carry you around and you just laugh. You love to play in the bean bag. That is probably your favorite "toy" right now. A new favorite is mom's pots and pans, not such a quiet toy. Addi you are a true joy, i love you more than words. I love our bond that we have and sometimes you just want mom or dad. I love that. I love that you teach me love and patience. You have taught me to love life especially this last year when life has been so uncertain and crazy. We weren't sure if we would be blessed with anymore babies after I had my miscarriage. Then you came and mommy and daddy feel so blessed to have you!! You are one smart cookie. You are walking everywhere and starting to talk more and more everyday. Right now you can say mama, dada, beck (breck), uh oh, yeah, and Hi is probably my favorites. We went to Ross of few days ago and were walking across the parking lot and you started waving at a stranger and kept saying hi and waving some more. I think it made the lady's day and i couldn't stop laughing because you are so cute!!! Addi we love you so much and thank you for being such a good girl. I can't wait to see what you do in your life, whatever you do it will be amazing!! You are a special spirit!!
Love
Mommy, Daddy, and Beck (Breck)
Addi's Stats
walking like crazy (okay toddling like crazy cuteness, i can't stand the cuteness sometimes)
says
hi
mama
dada
uhoh
beck
yeah
six teeth-4 top, 2 bottom
no binky- yay!!!

I'll post later about our move and the craziness that has transpired and how i love small town living!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Happy birthday, addi! What a cutie she is. No binky already? Does breck still have the binky? Can't wait to hear about the move.