Monday, August 16, 2010

MISS THEM!!




Today I miss these guys ALOT!! We would spend most of the days together when Garrett and Alan were gone all day. These guys became like family to us while we were in the burg. We were so blessed to have such great neighbors. Brecken and Brilynn would love like siblings and fight like them too!! haha They were so cute together and Brecken keeps telling me he wants to go to our house. I'm pretty he means rexburg. I sometimes ask him why and if he doesn't say anything i ask him if he misses brilynn and he usually is whining or crying and says yes!! I know we will be life long friends with these guys. I'm not sure if I will ever have another friendship like this come along. It is truly rare!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

are you TRYING to make me cry?!?! there is a reason i haven't posted anything about you guys leaving on our blog. i'm in complete denial! this made me sad. we miss you guys!! i miss you! :*(