Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random





This is us just hangin out. Addi knows how to work hard. I brought her outside and she climbed right up into her stroller. I love it, its like a traveling play pin. haha. Addi lately..... Put a #9 contact in my phone. Probably a number to her boyfriend that we don't know about. Is the cutest little girl ever and i think is teething and growing at the same time!! Pure awesomeness!! but cute isn't she. Brecken lately... talks more than most children i know. That kid never shuts up (I mean that in and endearing sort of way) I guess Garrett was like that, so we can thank him for that and well all of brecken's spicy-craziness that's me. So i guess we'll be thanking me for that. Brecken understands pretty much way to much these days. He talks and I'm in awww of the things he understands. He hates learning his abcs, so many times i have to trick him. Any sort of fun and active ways to learn them please send on suggestions. Garrett, works all the time but the weekends are ours and he has NO more HW!! the other day he was like ahh crap what homework do I have. Oh wait i'm done with school. hahahaha. He got his diploma yesterday and we are really thinking about framing them and hanging them up. Those are a huge accomplishment for both of us!!! ME..... I love love love staying home with the kiddos, at times challenging, but i love to watch them learn, grow and play together. I just started reading the BOM the other day and really want to finish by the end of the year, wish me luck. I teach the Valiant 9 class at church and I really do love it. Some things that excite me most is, they can read, pee and get a drink without me going with them. AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun. Good luck with adjustments. I take the kids to the library and started checking out ABC books for Connor because he absolutely hates learning them but loves reading. We found some new ones and he's been loving that. Good luck, I know it's hard being creative sometimes.