Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pure Motivation!!!


I have been trying to get Brecken to want to learn his letters and numbers for a while now and I might just have found the motivating ticket. If you know brecken you know how much he loves BUZZ. His "gammy" got him one for christmas and he still loves that thing. He wants a BIG BUZZ. He tells anyone he meets he going to save his money and get a big buzz and a big woody. I pretty beg him to watch educational shows if he's going to watch TV, but I'll be honest he doesn't always watch what is most educational (gasp, bad parent award, judge me I don't care:)). So today I say hey daddy if brecken does all of his chores, learns all of his abcs, and numbers to 20, can he get a BIG BUZZ, Daddy says I think we could that big guy!! So I sort of leave it at that, and when Brecken wakes up from his nap he says mom I want to learn my letters and numbers so I can get a Big Buzz. So i'll take it we'll see how long it lasts but for now i'll take it.

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

I suggest the show Super Why that is the only reason my kids know their letters;)

Pierson family said...

I love this! That is great. Good luck with it!