Friday, August 13, 2010

Vegas Baby!!!



So we got to stop off in Vegas on our way through to CA. It just happened to be when my new nephew was being blessed and so almost everyone was in town, minus mom, bro in law and one niece. We got to stay with my dad in the hotel and spend some extra time with him which was really nice. I got to see all of my sisters. Many of you haven't seen us when we get all crazy and all together. The pic of all of us together well that is just classic us. I love my seesters so much!! They really are my best friends (besides Garrett of course). We had so much fun while we were there! My older sister was getting rid of alot of her old girls clothes and shoes. So my little sister and I were in heaven going through the bins and fighting over all the fun stuff!!! Don't you just love my chunkalicious nephew, another excuse to party. PS he weighs almost as much as his one year cousins!!! I love him. He is so cute!! I'm glad Zach finally got his boy!!! YAY for families and yay for babies!!
PS addi and brecken both got black eyes in vegas. they got them at the hotel both hitting their heads on the bed frames. Addi's was really bad and it was worse when she closed her eye. Brecken was jumping from bed to bed go figure and bounced off the end of the bed and that's where he landed and then brecken was trying not to fall off the bed and addi toddled right in front of him and he fell, he was so sorry. He felt bad you could tell, poor kid a true accident. He loves addi so much!!





No comments: