Monday, September 27, 2010

Mamma Jamma!!



You know what's awesome is when raspberries are dirt cheap. Like buy 1 get TWO free. So....
I made freezer jam for the first time ever the other day. It turned out amazing. I also made homemade bread which also turned out amazing. Cuz let's be honest you can't have the jam and not the bread right??!! The jam was easy. It consisted of mashing the berries, adding way too much sugar, letting it sit for a few minutes, add pectin, and wowza Jam!! Let it sit for a day then freeze. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Its great for food storage, which is what we'll be using ours for, home teaching, or visiting teaching families and just wheneva!!! Yes I've totally turned domestic, I'm also learning how to coupon effectively, I show shocker right!!!:)

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

ok fine you can send some to me. :) looks A-MAZING!