Monday, September 27, 2010

Zucchini Anyone??


These were sitting out in the foyer at church. I wanted one so bad. I love zucchini in many forms. Most of the time we grill it, but we love it. So when I took breck out during sacrament I noticed that a few were missing meaning that they were okay to take, so I snatched one up. We went on with the rest of our church. As we're getting the kids in the car Garrett says: I got you a surprise, close your eyes.
opened my eyes and saw the smaller zucchini. Garrett: I knew you really wanted on. Laughing I reached up in the front seat and handed him the larger one. Hilarious I know. Garrett was like I totally came out here for the wipes and I have no idea how I didn't see it. Seriously it was sitting next to the wipes, if they had hands they would of been holding hands. Isn't he the sweetest though. That's why I love him. Aren't they freakin huge!! Pretty excited about it i'm not gonna lie!!

No comments: