Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SIMPLY AMAZING!!

This website is simply amazing. Since we no longer have the benefits of living by byu-idaho we no longer have dirt cheap pre-school. Since we have just recently graduated, we obviously have little to no extra money. I have been looking for a while for a website or something to make learning not nearly as stressful and over whelming for me and something fun for the beaver. I found this website and it is like I said SIMPLY AMAZING!! My game plan is to make a book of originals and get organized on what I want to use and then make copies so breck can use them. Then I have the originals for Addi and if any other midgets come along. We went to the store and picked out binders and stuff and he has his own binder and pencil and crayons just for "school." He seems really excited about it and so am I. So if your looking for something search no further. The downer is that it is $20 a year, but to me when someone has done all the hard part of the work its totally worth it!!! (and you should probably be able to get everything done in that amount of time) PS the basic package is grades k-8.

No comments: