Wednesday, October 27, 2010

YAY For Friends!!!



We finally have friends. They are super fun and laid back. We met them the first week at church, when I was sitting in the chapel chasing addi while the primary practiced for their program and Ashley was chasing after her little guy Jamisen. He is seriously one of the cutest, happiest babies ever. We went over to their house for Family Home Evening and carved pumpkins. It was really a lot of fun. Something Garrett and I needed a lot more than we thought. I love making new friends and having friends my kids can play with too. Last night Brecken said he wanted to go to the house. I was confused and said what house? He said the house we went to last night. We asked him if he had fun over there and he did. I think he had lots of fun!!! Thank you Ashley and Jeff!!

1 comment:

Ashley Schill said...

Thanks for the blog shout out! :) We had so much fun with you guys and we are excited to have friends as well! Perfect timing for both of us to move into the ward! I think Jamisen is in love with cute Addi and I know he loves Brecken because he is big and he idolizes older boys! We will have you over again so brecken can play at "the house". See you Friday!