Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh Breckster!!!!




He is still my busy little beaver. Hopefully he will make some friends this week, we have a cookie making party tomorrow and there are lots of kids in our ward that are his age!! YAY!!! Some things this busy beaver is up to!! Making craziness out of our dressers, he was quite proud. Wants to make sand castles on a daily basis. I seriously need to invest in a little kid sand castle, but I think the apartment complex would probably frown on that. He still loves himself a plethora of pancakes and usually any kind of breakfast food. We are STILL working on ABC's they seriously stress me out and cause slight anxiety but I know he'll do it when he's ready. Every night we come in to check on him when he goes to bed his head always covered up. (See post below, because apparently this is catchy.)

1 comment:

Me said...

LOVE the sleeping pic! That cracks me up.

So, have you heard of the Letter Factory made by LeapFrog? We used it in preschool for kids that weren't too interested in their letters. It is a DVD that does letters and their sounds. Ellie and Kayden love it...and watch it as many times as I'll let them. Ellie is starting to catch on to some of the letter's sounds too (only after being told what they are...not on her own). Anyway, I think you can get it on Amazon for like 6 bucks. I don't know what it is about it, but kids seem to love it.