Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Mischievous little DIVA!!!



A month ago I would of said this girl is so chill and easy going.....two weeks ago my thoughts of changes. This girl is seriously a little diva. Oh how I love her, she is busy. I think she is becoming more like her brother everyday. She is a busy little beaver. Please take notice of how she climbed up on the chair all by herself and tried to help herself to a cinnamon roll. I of course had to run and get the camera. I really do love this age. She is spunky, silly and is trying to do everything herself.... oh independence. Things she likes to do is rip out whatever is in her hair please take notice of the car seat pic. Seriously if that doesn't make you smile I don't know what will. haha This girl loves her food, italian mostly, spaghetti and lazagna are def up there as favorites. And for some reasons we find a blanket over her head when we come in everynight, which is promptly removed and usually wakes her up into a screaming fit. Fits are new on her agenda, and let me tell you they seem to be often. I used to sort of just say breck what did you do, and he of course would tell me, but that is not the case anymore. She screams over everything, we are trying to ignore it and hopefully it will stop SOON!!!:) But we love her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! Tiana does the same thing with her hair it drives me crazy. Your kids are adorable.