Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brecken Feeding the Ducks= Hilarious!!!

We went and fed the ducks today and I'm so glad I brought the camera because Brecken is a ham and a half. Maybe I think my kid is super funny, okay he is super funny. If you want a good laugh, have a watch! The Ducks were like this in Rexburg and sometimes they were worse. I think these ducks just wait for people to feed them, but they kept going for the beaver man and he was scared but trying to be so brave!! Thanks for the laugh Beaver!! (Addi just chased the ducks!!)

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

um...I. LOVE. THIS. A. LOT. first of all addi isn't even waddling anymore! she's like walking professionally! i can't believe how big she is. and second of all breck cracks me up. "ok ducks! ok!" SOOOOO cute! love him!