Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kids say the Darnest Things!!


Brecken seriously catches me off guard with how smart he is. On the way to the library for story time today i said, "Brecken do we play with toys during story time?" Brecken, "No, or we go home!!" So smart that boy!! So Brecken would of lasted through Story time, but Addi on the other hand I need to come up with distractions because the girl could care less. So as the kids played in the toys and I browsed for some books, Breck come up to me with a barbie who is half naked and whispers to me, "Look Mom, BOOBS!!!" I seriously didn't know what to say. Seriously that word has never come out of his mouth. I just said yes buddy those are boobs. Why don't you play with something else. Seriously what do you say!!??? Oh well!! Seriously hilarious though!!!

No comments: