Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful #9


#9. Getting in shape. Garrett has set aside time to get in shape. Sometimes we work out together and sometimes we don't. I will go and run with the kids sometimes and do a little workout if the children will allow when I get home, but otherwise I'll go to our semi ghetto gym here. (I tell ya after working out for forever at BYU-Idaho, i'm totally spoiled) It really isn't that bad, I'm just a gym snot what can I say!!? Anyways Garrett wants to lose some weight and he really is doing great and making changes. One thing he can't live without is his dew and i've accepted this. The man hardly puts a sweet in his mouth and doesn't eat after dinner. He makes me be good which sometimes i hate him for:) but seriously i'm so proud. He lost five pounds last week!! Go baby GO!! KIND OF PROUD!!!

No comments: