Monday, January 10, 2011

Ba bye BOTTLES!!



Today was D day!! I woke up and felt strong and so over bottles. Lets be honest it was LONG overdue. These things such as bottles, and binkies are total lifesavers until you have to take them away and then they become the DEVIL!!!!:) So I texted Garrett and said I was chucking every last bottle. Garrett's reply: "Make sure you throw them in the big dumpster so I won't be tempted to get them back out." haha Sometimes I think these blessed things are just as much a security blanket for us as they are for the child. I have to say that nap time was better than expected. The next few days I expect to be rough, but nothing can be worse than getting the beaver off his binky....or can it. I guess we'll have to see. Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

how's it coming??? is miss addi doing better than breck?