Monday, January 10, 2011

Couch



Some people have asked to see the newest addition to our family. The beloved couch!! I can't say that I have ever been super excited about a COUCH until now!! We have always had a free couch, used couch, cheap couch, whatever!! This was a our first furniture purchasing experience. (I don't count buying a mattress for your bed, that's not really all that fun). We sold our sectional for more than we paid and bought this guy at a store that was liquidating some stuff. I wanted a different couch but I am seriously so HAPPY we got this couch and we even put some money back in our pockets!!! It is super comfortable and has two recliners=amazing!!!

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh i LOVE IT!!! it looks so comfy and i'm thinking those recliners and A-MAZING! seriously having couch envy right now.