Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Addi











I seriously can't believe my lil lady is 2 today! Time is going by so fast....can someone please hit the pause button! Thanks that would be nice. Addi you are such a joy and a great source of entertainment in our house. It is seriously hard to remember what life was like without you. I can tell you, our life is so much more complete with you in it! You are such a sweet, caring, amazing, mess making, busy (just like your borther), funny little girl! I love all of your crazy dancing and your crazy crazy crazy...did I mention crazy hair! How you do your pretty little lady dance everytime I'm trying to fix your hair. Your cuteness kills me on a daily basis and everytime I mean everytime we go out people comment how cute you are! I love that you are shy around strangers and I don't have to worry about you running off and when I say we are leaving and I start to walk away you start screaming, "wait wait wait" and start running after us. I love that you talk about Daddy the whole day he is gone at work and say you miss him ALL the time! I like that you are my little mommy in the kitchen and ALWAYS want to "help" me. You are one of the sweetest little girls I know and sassy too! I love your spice for life and that you are happy 99% of the time. Happy Birthday my Tiny Tornado! We LOVE YOU so much! Love Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI!!!! i LOVED that you posted all these pictures of her. she's such a cutie!! i miss her.