Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh Tiny T!



Her Daddy has given her many nicknames and the one that has stuck is Tiny Tornado, which now is shorten to Tiny, or Tornado and Garrett's latest which is just T. This girl is so Happy like 97% of the time, so when she isn't there is usually an explanation. Today I got out to do my errands a little late because I totally got all my chores done and my house looked awesome! Anyways I got to my second to last stop which was Walmart. She wanted to push the cart but can't reach the handle and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what she wanted....Oh sorry snooter I didn't know I was suppose to hold you while you pushed. haha But folks it was a complete meltdown. I thought she was somebody else....maybe Brecken hahaha. Then I realized the time. It was after 12 and she woke up at 6:30am. So we made a pit stop in which she consumed 3 chicken nuggets and a handful of fries in the matter of seconds. As soon as we got home she ran and got her "me's" aka blankets and her milk and went to bed. She kept yelling nigh night as I was putting away the groceries. I love that she knows when she's ready to sleep truly a dream child. Guess you don't mess with her when she is hungry and tired. I texted Garrett about it when we got home and his reply was, "sounds like someone else I know." Okay so don't mess with the Pierson girls when we are tired and hungry. Maybe she got a little of that from her mama, but everything else she is basically Garrett. She is such an easy kid. LOVE HER!!


No comments: