Monday, April 16, 2012

Kooper Kash Pierson

Meeting Kooper for the first time. Breck kept calling him Bentley, because that is what he was for a few months in my belly. He kept saying, "I can call him Bentley if I want to." Haha That only lasted a day or two. They are such good siblings and so willing to help with anything we need. Breck loves to hold him while I do the dishes or when I am helping Addi with something.
Such a sweet tiny little guy!
Swollen, sleep deprived, and soo happy! Also so happy to not be pregnant anymore!
Our smallest baby yet! 6 lbs even. The Doctor guessed right on.
Dr. Shebulet. He wasn't my doctor all through my pregnancy but was in the office next door. I loved him. He was so great! I wish I would of had him all along.
I love this picture. The curiosity and the excitement. They were so excited. They would hold him for a minute and then get down. Then they would want back up and to hold him again. Over and over and over again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all your babies are soo adorable!!