Tuesday, May 22, 2012

sWiMmInG!!!

 Kooper Kash or in Addi's words,  Tooper Tash!
 Basically anytime we go out into the blissful sunshine he gets mad/and or closes his eyes!  Hates that sun he does! haha
 Addi with homeless child looking hair!  She takes out all hair things these days!  Blasted child!
 Breck has not braved the no floaty alot yet this summer....I think the water is still a little cold and he needs to remember that swimming without it is TOTALLY awesome!  He'll get there I'm Not worried!
 Look at this Fine backside!!  His calves are delicious!  I know your totally Jealous!
Garrett took Kooper in and he HATED it!  Like FREAKED out!!  Totally hilarious and a little sad at the same time!  I think he will be like his mom.  Please note its already in the 90s here and has been for a while and I don't get into the pool until like July.  I like my pool to be like bath water!  What can I say I'm a wimp!

No comments: