Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Garrett is seriously the best DAD ever!!  He works loooooong hours (like lately he leaves at 4:30 in the morning) (and he worked like 10 days in a row) and listens to my endless complaining!:)  He really is my better half!  I am a good wife though...look I let him sleep in...I'm not sure who is cuter here Garrett or Kooper!!!? Love my guys!  I love when he comes in from the garage full of grease and smelling of man's work.  I love when he does the dishes or changes the laundry because it just needed to be done.  I love that he ALWAYS kisses me goodbye and hello when he gets home!  I love that when I am at my whits end and pulling my hair out because my patience is far past gone that he will patiently take over with the kids and put them to bed...(this may have just happened on monday...it was a rough day) I could go on and on and on about G$ but basically my husband is WAY better than your husband!  I really am so incredibly grateful for the way he takes care of our sweet little,( okay we have three kids now...maybe medium sized family..?) family! 
PS I want to eat Kooper in this picture.  I love his monkey jammies, it has hand covers on them and they get all wet and sloppy with his baby slobber........and I love it!  happy Late Father's Day Sugar!  I loveth you and we make really delicious babes!

No comments: