Friday, August 17, 2012

Sugar....What?

Just a quick update on the whole no sugar thing... I did good for two days and then we decided to the whole pismo thing....and who goes camping and doesn't have a smore or a few goodies....but I am happy to say I am down 2 lbs and I haven't been binging on crap which is nice.  I do want to go back to no sugar though.

I have been drinking alot more water which I have found when I want some chocolate or a sweet treat I am usually just thirsty!  I am trying to listen to my body more and see if I am hungry or just bored! Which I think is definitely helping...

Now that Beaver is in all day KINDERGARTEN...I know saaaaay what? That's a post for another day..  I want to start getting back into all of my training stuff...I feel like I've lost alot since I've graduated and I LOVE it so much! So I want to start studying again and start working towards my certification.

No comments: