Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mr. Mischief





 Yes he is like a foot off the ground.  He pulls himself up!
 As soon as I put everything back in this cupboard he pulls it right back out and climbs in just to make sure he still fits!:)

 I think we have a picture of each of our kids doing this!  HE is a binky baby just like breck....I'm hoping he's off of it before he turns three.  I think breck was a month shy of three before we finally did it! hahaha
Kooper is SUCH a BUSY BUSY boy!  Both of our boys have been curious about EVERYTHING!!  Addi just wanted to make a mess but the boys just investigate everything.  Kooper is a daredevil like Breck and is climbing up onto everything!!! He has a love for motorcycles just like breck did at this young of age.  Kooper gets so excited when he hears garrett pull up on his motor cycle.  We go out to the garage where koop just sits on the motorcycle and is totally content.  As soon as you take him off its full on melt down.  Its funny!  You set him back on it and the crying stops instantly!  Kooper is such a good baby!  I have really enjoyed everything about him and every stage.  And even though he wakes up twice a night still, yes its true. (my kids wake up usually until I stop nursing) I don't mind (most of the time):).  He is just delicious in every way!  It is so fun to see the kids with him.  I love when I tell him let's go get breck from school and he just kicks his feet and smiles and gets so excited.  He is so melo and is our little supervisor or observer if you will.  He says mama and dada and jabbers but if the kids are around he just watches them or is quiet.  It is amazing to me how alike my kids are and yet how different they are at the same time!  He took off and decided walking is cool now and likes to show off his mad skills.  It is funny to watch him because he is so teeny tiny!  This little boy just melts my heart and he sure knows how to work it and get pretty much whatever he wants.

No comments: