Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving














We did Thanksgiving a little different this year.  We drove up to LaGrange and rode dirt bikes all day.  It was sort of impromptu.  I bought a turkey and everything.  I just wasn't in the mood to cook like at all.  We had just had mashed potatoes gravy and corn a few days before (i wasn't sure what I was thinking).  I didn't want to just cook for garrett and I mostly.  We don't have a disposal or a dishwasher which makes for LOTS of handwashing....and if you know me I would rather clean toilets than do the dishes.  (I may of hand a slight meltdown one day because of dishes that is how much i hate them.  I do however LOVE that we have a backyard for the kids so its a trade off:))  So I said forget lets go and we all had so much fun.  The only dish I cleaned on thanksgiving was a knife that I made PB and J sandwiches with.  And I may or may not have just used a babywipe!:)

No comments: