Sunday, December 9, 2012

September

 such sweet kiddos!!  They sure love their little brother!

 Every person that comments on kooper always always comments about his eyes! They are so GORGEOUS!!!  I hope they don't change!  Isn't he just a doll! 
 Mid crash!  Love this happy Boy!
 Big Brother always a helper!
 So Little miss Addi broke her arm the night we started moving our stuff over to the new house.  She was at our friends house while we were moving stuff into the garage, and when we came back we were talking with our friend while the kids played.   They made a little fort/tent.  Addi crawled in while Breck walked around and didn't see her go in.  He jumped and crashed the tent from up on the couch and was a good three feet or so off the ground and landed right on her arm.  She came out white as a ghost and didn't scream but was whimpering and looked like she was going to be sick.  I immediately knew it wasn't good.  We quickly said goodbye and went on our way back home.  Garrett kept saying I think she is just playing us.  I didn't think so and would try and trick her but everytime she got me.  It wasn't swollen.  I went to put her jammies on and she screamed.  I knew for sure then it was probably broke.  It was 9 by the time we got the kids in bed and so I just watched her the next morning and she wouldn't use her arm for anything.  LUCKILY our friend is an administrator at a hand clinic and was able to hook us up with getting some xrays and then we went right over to the pediatrician.  I didn't see anything on the xray, but he looked right at it and said she broke both bones, its subtle but she did.  Heaven help us!  We always thought she would be the first to break a bone well I guess technically breck broke it.  That poor kid felt so bad, he kept saying he was sorry and would do anything to help her!  Such a good big brother!  He really is the sweetest boy!

 For weeks after she got her cast off she would yell I have two arms!  hahaha  For so long she couldn't use her right arm.  So when she got her cast off she was so excited to eat and color and take a shower without it on! 

 This kid is very much enjoying the dirt in our backyard.
 she thinks she can drive already!
 Meet Katniss, we are not animal people but she is a pretty good cat.  She lets the kids do basically whatever to her and has not(knock on wood) ever swiped at the kids.




 such a ham!












 In September we went to the church vineyard and help do the grapes.  It is such a cool experience.  It is hot but I am so glad I wasn't pregnant this year! hahaha

 They had a boys night out at the lake and they let breck tag along.  He had a blast!



 so cute!
 This year for my birthday I really really really wanted to do the color me rad race that was here in fresno.  So we signed up and so did some of our friends.  Breck wanted to watch so he came along and once we got there they said 7 and under run free but breck was not a fan of people throwing stuff at him so he stayed with our friends while we ran.

 The race was so low key, they don't time you and just really is out for a good time!  I'm glad I got to run with Gar! 


 It took me a week to get blue to stop coming out on my qtips that I pulled out of my ears!




































No comments: