Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The last few weeks!!!


The last few weeks have been really fun, but definitely an adjustment. I am so grateful for mary's (garrett's mom) help this week. Pretty sure i wouldn't of made it without her. Addi had jaundice really bad and was close to being admitted to the hospital. Thank goodness she didn't have to, but she was on the bili-blanket for a week before the doctor figures out that it was breast fed jaundice which is completely harmless to the infant. But before we knew that it was breast fed jaundice i was having to wake up every two hours to feed addi so the bilirubin would work through her system faster. Let's just say sleep was non existant. So i'm so glad mary was here to help with breck. Life saver for sure!!!! But at the end of the week we got to go to the zoo for the first time. Breck had so much fun, and he loves grammy that is for sure. He didn't want me at all if grammy was around!!! Here are some fun pics from the week. And yes my child thinks his belly button produces milk!!!:)








1 comment:

Melly Mae said...

aaahhh hah aha hah ha! I love the pic of Breck milking his belly. hahahaha. I can't wait to see you guys!

ps- girl i don't know HOW you are doing it. YOU'RE amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to handle two when my time comes!! :)